Two day HSE Compliant course
Our trainers (or hero-makers as we call them) absolutely love running this course! It’s specifically written for child care settings to comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
It’s a relaxed workshop, absolutely packed with plenty of practice and loads of time to ask questions and share stories.
Covering childhood illnesses and conditions in-depth, it also covers some adult first aid for big kids that get into scrapes too!
IT’S GREAT FOR:
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- au pairs
- foster carers
- primary schools
- nursery staff
- parents and carers.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Meningitis, Croup & Sickle Cell
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
- This course is OFSTED compliant and complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
- This course meets the criteria for Millie’s Mark.
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £700.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £800.