Two & a half hour Resuscitation Council Complaint Course
includes Basic Life Support (CPR) and using a Defib (AED)
This is the mini first aid course that packs a punch! A friendly workshop, covering the essentials of what to do if someone is not breathing. Fantastic for primary care settings, and those wanting to know the essentials of what to do in a life-threatening emergency.
IT’S GREAT FOR:
Great for those who have a need to regularly update their basic life support skills, especially primary care settings such as:
- General Practices
- Community Healthcare
- Dental Practices
This course is suitable for novices and experienced people alike – and can also be used by community groups and organisations. If you are looking for a little more first aid, you might consider our Four Hour Foundation First Aid Course.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- This course if UK Resuscitation Council Compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests.
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £330.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £395.