Four Hour Overview Course
The ‘baby of the family’, Foundation First Aid is a shorter course for those with limited time, or just needing an overview of first aid.
It’s great for:
- Those short of time or wanting a great confidence boosting session covering essential first aid.
- Workplaces or are really small and have very low risks, who don’t need to have a HSE compliant first aider on site.
- Workplaces looking for additional backup cover to assist workplace first aiders already fully trained.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £375.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £425.