One day HSE Compliant Course
If there’s one thing this course is it’s popular! Our most used course is super-charged with activities. It takes a no-nonsense approach, meaning that delegates get to know, what they need to know – without the waffle.
It’ll well prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
IT’S GREAT FOR:
Being the swiss-army knife of first aid courses, Emergency First Aid is great for both low-risk small workplaces and larger ones wanting additional back-up.
It’s also incredibly popular for those looking for community and home peace of mind, fitness instructors, charities and health and social care – the list goes on and on!
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £375.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £425.
This course also runs locally for individuals. Please check our Facebook events by clicking the image below.