One day HSE Compliant Course
Packed with useful content this course is suitable for all working in a pharmacy setting – and also meets the requirement for pre-registration pharmacists.
It’ll well prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
IT’S GREAT FOR:
Pharmacy teams and pre-registration pharmacists completing their training.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Heart Attacks
- Head Injuries & Concussion
- First Aider Responsibilities
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £375.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £425.