One day HSE Compliant course
This course is fantastic for child care settings – especially those applying for Millie’s Mark. Childcare settings that need to comply with the Early Year Foundation Stage Statutory Framework should assess their needs and should consider training their team on the 2 day full Paediatric First Aid Course.
IT’S GREAT FOR:
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- au pairs
- nursery staff
- parents and carers
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Asthma & Inhalers
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Seizures & Fitting
- Bleeding, Burns and Fractures
- First Aider Responsibilities
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and question. There are no formal tests.
- This course meets the criteria for Millie’s Mark.
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £375.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £425.