Two day HSE Compliant Course
Once first aiders have completed an initial Three Day First Aid at Work course, they’ll always have a good base knowledge of first aid. When their certificate is close to expiring, this two day course is a fast track through everything we covered the first time around. It’s still packed with plenty of practical, so we can renew confidence across a range of scenarios, injuries, illnesses and conditions.
We won’t waste time – and do go at a bit of a pace, but we promise we’ll have your skills back up to scratch
Even if we didn’t provide the initial training, we can still re-qualify you on this course as long as your certificate is valid.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Infant & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Infant & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Total cost for this course, for up to 6 delegates, is £800.
Total cost for this course, for up to 12 delegates, is £950.